High-density storage system
This high-density storage system makes optimum use of available space in terms of both area and height.
Forklifts are guided by lead in protectors and lane guides to deposit and extract pallets. Operating aisles is minimised thereby increasing available storage space.
- Optimizing up to 85% of available space
- Eliminates wasted space on unnecessary aisles
- Different product types can be allocated to different lanes
- This is the ideal high-density racking system to use in cold rooms and freezer rooms.
- Drive in racking can be designed to be utilized as drive through racking, thereby giving forklifts opportunity to access products from both sides.